Gary Markowitz is a producer of interactive products and services, living in Brooklyn, NY. He has developed web sites, interactive television programs, community applications, and financial services for Fortune 500 companies and hungry startups. He is currently part of MassMutual's Digital Experience team. Gary creates outstanding customer experiences through experimentation and continuous improvement.
Fun Facts About Gary:
- Has managed some of the largest Drupal projects in the media industry
- Has developed interactive TV programming for Sci-Fi Channel, USA Network, Oxygen, and IFC
- Co-Creator of SCIFI.COM, the Sci-Fi Channel's online home (now Syfy) and the first web site launched by a major cable TV network
- Graduate of NYU's Interactive Telecommunications Program (ITP)
- Able to solve both the standard, the 4x4, and the 5x5 Rubik's Cube
- Will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered